How do I use Zapier Integration?
Zapier integration for Vookmark is available only to Vookmark Pro users. Learn more about Vookmark Pro here.
As a Vookmark Pro user, you will be able to create Zaps to automatically vookmark new videos from an YouTube channel into your Vookmark account.
Steps to link Zapier and Vookmark:
- Become a Vookmark Pro user
- Generate API Key from the "My Account" section of the web interface and copy it
- Navigate to Zapier.com
- Under Connected Accounts, search for Vookmark and click on the result
- In the modal popup, paste the API Key copied from Vookmark
- Click "Yes, continue"
- Your Vookmark account is now linked
Steps to setup a Zap:
- Click on "Make a Zap" on Zapier.com
- Select the trigger app as YouTube and the YouTube trigger as "New Video in Channel"
- Enter the YouTube Channel ID. The Channel ID looks something like this "channel/UClKO7be7O9cUGL94PHnAeOA".
- In the "Action" section, choose Vookmark as your app
- Select "YouTube.com URL" field from the list
- Test your Zap and you are good to go!
Note: You will have to create individual Zaps for every YouTube channel you want to track.